Privacy Content Policy & UGC Warning

 PRIVACY CONTENT POLICY


It's prohibited to publish content for adults only, like images with sexual content or images of extreme violence.

We allow third-party companies to serve ads and collect certain anonymous information when our app. These companies may use you visit anonymous information such as your Google Advertising ID, your device type and version, browsing activity, location and other technical data relating to your device, in order to provide advertisements.


UGC Warning


Generated Content policy (UGC)


****If you are going to use this app then accept these policy****


-I will not use any abusive language

-I will respect other users

-I will not share any sexual content or any kind of abusive content

-I will not harass any one

-I will not sent any hacking or cheats


If you accept above conditions then use app otherwise uninstall and leave

Comments